My fridge has a leak somewhere, it doesn’t seem to be much, but I noticed a small amount of water on the one side and am unsure where it’s coming from. It’s no where near the dispenser area so I was hoping it may just be the drip pan? I’d like to get this taken care of as soon as possible because I had hardwood floors installed last year and am worried this has been going on for some time and I didn’t notice. Help!

Model Number
Best Answer

I’m thinking that it may be your inlet valve, they are not always located near the dispenser depending on where the lines run, and it would definitely cause a puddle if it was consistently dripping. It’s possible it’s your drain pan – so that’s worth checking when you have it pulled out as well. I’ll attach the inlet valve for your model: WR57X10032 in case you do need it, and a video on replacing it should that be your issue. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Showing 1 result
Your Answer

Please first to submit.