We do not wear masks. In most cases the masks can get compromised or are not sterilized due to the constant adjustment needed to the mask. Some experts say wearing a mask can increase the risk of infection by 100 times. This is due to your hands touching surfaces and making adjustments to your mask before sterilizing your hands. This can happen even with gloves on.
What we use for protection for our technicians for the COVID-19.
1) We always keep pocket Pen spray hand sanitizers with our technicians . See link below.
2) We use Kevlar gloves during repairs and upon completion of the repair remove one glove at a time. Then spray each glove thoroughly with our Pen spray hand sanitizer. Then spray our hands.
3) Always wear protective disposal booties.
4) Always stay a minimum of 6-foot (1.8 meters) radius from anyone that is coughing. That is the safe distance experts say will be the safe zone.
5) Always avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
6) Frequent handwashing along with 60%-95% alcohol-based hand sanitizers can kill the virus.
If you are going to use a mask, consider some of these precautions before putting on a mask.
* clean hands with hand s sanitizer, alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
* Cover mouth and nose with mask, make sure there are no air gaps between your face and the mask.
* Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands and spray with sanitizer disinfectant.
* Always replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is compromised and do not re-use single-use masks.
* To remove the mask, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand cleaner or soap and water.
- You must login to reply
Please login first to submit.