I have a Scotsman stand alone ice machine it is producing ice but the ice cubes seem hollow. It seems like it is completing the cycle to quick.
- chucks asked 5 years ago
- last edited 5 years ago
See service diagnostics link below. See some possibilitys below that could cause your issue. Go to page #19 in diagnostics to address your specific issue. Matt Ace technician
1) Check water supply – filter may be restricted.
2) Check inlet water valve – inletscreen may be restricted.
2) Spray jets partially clogged.
4) Check for a water leak at the reservoir.
5) Water leaking into bin from torn ormis-positioned curtain. Checkcurtain position and condition.Reposition or replace as needed.
- AV Repair Help answered 5 years ago
- You must login to reply
Please login first to submit.