I have a kitchen aide fridge that runs but the freezer fan will not run and it keeps freezing up. I have not found a way to just test the fan while in diagnostics mode. How can I run a test to check to see if I am getting voltage to the fan or if I am having a problem that coincides with the control board.
changed fan out
See the service manual link below. This will show you the complete diagnostics .
Enter the Service Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events:
1. Press and hold the WATER Keypad.
2. Press and hold UR Keypad.
3. Release the WATER switch and wait 3 seconds.
4. The display will show SE confirming entry in the Service Mode.
5. Press the UR Keypad again to confirm entry in the Service Mode.
6. Display will show 101 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
7. Press UL Keypad and LL Keypad to toggle through Service Test numbers.
8. To exit service test mode, open and close refrigerator door or hold door alarm for 3 seconds
Service Test – 112 Freezer Fan
• Press the UR keypad or LR keypad to toggle Freezer Fan On High speed, Low speed and Off
Matt Ace technician
- You must login to reply
Please login first to submit.