Possible Causes/Procedure – Unplug washer or disconnect power.
* If the water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range (23°F to 217°F [-5°C to 103°C]) during the water-heating step of the WASH cycle.
1) Make sure that connections to water heater & CCU (TH2 & HE2 cavities)
connectors are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal
pins are visible.
2) Check continuity from the water heater sensor (black wires) to CCU (TH2 cavity) connector.
If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
3) Check the resistance of heating element. See page 7 in service manual link provided.
4) Check the resistance of the water sensor. See page 7.
5) Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6) Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
7) After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.
If these steps are done and you still have issues. Go through the complete diagnostic mode in the service manual.
- You must login to reply
Please login first to submit.